Enter our Summer Beading Contest!
Enter Our Summer Beading Contest!
We’re daydreaming about sparkling snowflakes and frosty fun. Our client contest invites you guys to daydream, too! Make a beaded piece, anything at all, inspired by our theme “Christmas in July.” Submit all entry materials BEFORE August 10, 2011. One lucky winner will receive a $50.00 Bead World gift certificate! The winning piece will also be featured in the September e-magazine. First Runner Up will receive $10.00 in Bead Bucks. Runners Up and Honorable Mentions will have their work featured on the Bead World blog and Bead World Facebook page. Winners will be announced in the September Bead World E-Magazine.
A few rules and guidelines:
* All materials used in your project must be available at Bead World stores. Failure to follow this guideline will result in the disqualification of your project.
* You may enter as many pieces as you like, but each client will only be eligible for one prize.
* Each entry must include a clear .jpeg of the piece, as well as the entrant’s name, phone number, mailing address and email address. In addition, we request a brief essay (500 words or less) about the piece and its relation to our theme, Christmas in July. This material must be emailed to email@example.com BEFORE August 10, 2011.
* All images and essays become the property of Bead World Inc., and may be used in the e-magazine, blog, facebook page or other communications. All intellectual property will be properly credited.
* Staff and employees are not eligible.