Candy Cane Earrings
We’re celebrating Christmas in July at bead World, so we thought we’d share one of our most popular holiday earring designs! Have fun with these sweet little treats! (Ha ha, get it?!) Check out our archives for lots more Christmas projects.
You will need:
20 4mm Czech glass beads (10 red, 10 crystal)
2 TierraCast silver plated bows
2 rubber earring backs
2 2inch 24 ga. head pins
2 ear wires
needle nose pliers
GS Hypo Cement (red)
1. Stack beads onto a headpin in the following order: red, crystal, red, ring of ear wire, crystal, red, crystal, red, bow, crystal, red, crystal.
2. Add the rubber earring back as a stopper.
3. Bend the top of the candy cane around an 8mm mandrel (or ink pen) to form candy cane shape.
4. Add a dab of GS Hypo glue for security.
5. Repeat all steps for the other earring.
To buy Candy Cane Earring Kits, visit